Enterprise solutions development
Business analysis, design and development of custom enterprise solutions that will help to optimize costs, automate the production and business processes.
Enterprise Resource Planning system automatize such the business activities like:
– Marketing & Sales department
– Financing / Accounts
– Customer Service
– Service / Production deliver
– Purchase department / Procurement
– Production department
– Other (depends of the type of business)
The level of automation depends of the business owner or manager – which parts of your company would you like to be automatized? What is the vision of what the end product should be? First of all, the enterprise’s management should determine which business functions need to be implemented and integrated in the custom ERP application?
For this purpose, LightSide Software Association propose the help of the professional team which can implement the needed business analysis and business processes modelling. This is mapping out regular business processes and finding ways to improve or optimize it. In case when the enterprise has such the business processes maps already, it makes the ERP system development easier.
Implementation of ERP systems can take up to a year in dependence of the size of company. It requires the full attention of the development team as well as of the product owner.
Custom ERP system covers the core company’s business processes, integrates all databases, functions in real time, can be updated, high-speed for the best results.
Customer Relationship Management system helps to get your business goals in this today’s ultra-competitive market.
There are numbers of different CRM software around the world and nothing prevents you from creating your own custom CRM system which will match only to your own business needs.
Your own custom CRM system will automatize the processes like:
– Analysis of the customer data to determine customer behavior.
– Sales process automation which save the time for sales managers and teams.
– Marketing processes automation and campaign management.
– Customer segmentation to determine the most profitable groups of customers.
– Synchronization of all the communication tools: emails, phone calls, social networks and so on.
– Building the long-term customer relationship.
– Making the life easier and more productive.
To build the custom ERP system we need:
1. Analyze the business processes in your company and find out which sales & marketing processes should be automated.
2. Develop a business case.
3. Write down the detailed technical specification which will describe all the details up to the workflows.
4. Specify the technologies and tools accordingly to the CRM needs and its flexibility.
5. Create the pages and functionality prototypes.
6. Design and effects.
7. Development process with Scrum/Agile methodologies.
8. Testing on every step of development process.
9. Project delivering.
10. Deployment and support.
The custom CRM system development cost depends of the number of different factors, including the list of features, infrastructure, unexpected difficulties, approximate number of users and roles, design and effects, additional training if required.